INSTRUCTIONS TO MIGRATE FILES FROM FILEMAKER GO 13 TO FILEMAKER GO 15
0) You will need to install the Filemaker Go 15 app on your iOS device.
1) Go to www.apple.com and download the appropriate version of iTunes software. This is a free program that is necessary to sync your device (and files) to your computer.
2) Once this is installed, plug your iPad into a USB port on your computer with the white “Lightning” cord.
3) Your iPad will show up in iTunes on the leftmost column or along the top of the window, touch it. If iTunes does not open automatically when you plug in your device, open it manually from your desktop. If your iPad isn’t visible anywhere, plug it in again.
4) On the top menu bar (or possibly elsewhere depending on your operating system and version of iTunes), select “Apps” or “File Sharing”
5) Scroll down and select FileMaker Go 13. This will show all of your Forest Metrix files.
6) Select the files and “Save to” the appropriate location on your computer. Or you can drag them into a location.
7) To move files into FMGo 15, first select the FMGo15 app in iTunes, then select the files from your computer and drag them into the File Sharing window.